Non Ac Room (Sami Villa)
- Max Guests:
- Upto 6 Guest. Extra Guest Rs.300/-
Sharadraonchi Wadi is a humble village homestay in Terav; 10Kms away from Chiplun, on Mumbai-Goa Highway. Surrounded by nature and in the farm with majority Mango, Pineapple and Coconut plantations, this 6-acre property has three stay options as SAMI VILLA, Gokul and Tree-houses.
You can enjoy the nature, mini-treks, camp-fires with your gangs, Katalwadi Waterfalls (in rainy season), Kulswamini Bhavani Mata Mandir, and a very special BANKOTI cuisine cooked on chulhas, with traditional spices.
We offer complimentary tea and Maharashtrian Breakfast for morning.
About the host: - Mr. Sharadrao Parvatrao Kadam is one of the most knowledgeable person and most of his knowledge comes by experience. Hence talking to him is fun and interesting as well. He is always available for his guests through various mode of communications. Though not that tech savvy, but he makes an effort to stay in touch with his beloved guests through social media.
1. Mango Trees
2. Coconut Trees
3. 5000 Sq.Ft Garden with stage
4. 700 plants of jaswand in garden
5. Mango Trees with sitting arrangement
6. Machan for stay 6ft up from ground
7. 2800 Sq.Ft Hall for Party and events
8. 900 Sq.Ft Lawn
9. Large Restaurant ( one time sitting capacity is 60 Guest )
10. 450 Sq.Ft separate room for cooking food